Oathsworn Brotherhood
Welcome to the Brotherhood!

I swear to uphold and execute this covenant and stand as one, united with my brothers and sisters, throughout both benign and malevolent times.

PortalHomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Who are we?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xipil

Character sheet
Name: Xipil
Health:
10/10  (10/10)

PostSubject: Who are we?   Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:57 pm

The Oathsworn Brotherhood was once apart of the Noble house of Mirthbrook, upon the sudden loss of this noble family the members of the Mirthbrook Commonwealth found themselves without a leader. These members had spent many years dedicated to the noble house and in turn became family to each other.

Captain Askator, whom had lead the Mirthbrook in this time of need took up the mantle of leadership and reformed the group into a new family with his most trusted allies at his side he formed The Oathsworn Brotherhood. With the task of uniting the Races of the horde under a new banner who will provide aid to any who many have need of it.

Not only a group of Mercenaries but builders, lore masters and researchers this Brotherhood, swears an oath to defend their family and those around them at all times.

‘I swear to uphold and execute this covenant and stand as one, united with my brothers and sisters, throughout both benign and malevolent times.’
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.rosalielub.nl

Who are we?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Oathsworn Brotherhood :: Guild Information :: General Information-
Jump to: